November Awareness Events For High School Counselors


Can you believe 2015 is almost over!  Next month starts the holiday season and I am definitely looking forward to time with my family and eating my mother-in-law's Thanksgiving dinner (my mouth is watering thinking about it).  Since the holiday season will soon begin, it is important to think about our students who see the holidays as a source of stress.   This month, in addition to the can good drive, think about focusing on the mental and/or physical health of students as we go into the holidays.

November Awareness Activities

November 8th - 14th
Mental Health Wellness Week

November 19th
National Smokeout Day

Runaway Prevention Month

Over the next week, I will be adding blog posts about ideas for promoting these events in your school.  

Comments