Missing #ASCA19? Follow #NotAtASCA19



If you are a regular reader of this blog, you may have noticed that I have been missing for a month.  With my retirement (yes, I have completed my 30 years!!) and a move to another city, life has been a little hectic. However, I will be jumping back in this week and following #ASCA19 from my couch.   So, starting today, I will be #notatasca19...sigh!



Although I can't be in Boston with other great school counselors, I will be glued to Twitter and reading all the great blog posts following the conference.  Also, if you really want to be apart of the conference at home, ASCA is hosting a virtual conference for those who cannot attend.  

Before I go, consider joining Danielle Schultz, myself, and some other #notatasca19 counselors next week as we will host the annual #notatasca chat.  Already, I have gathered so much information from #ASCA19 that I can't wait to share it with those who were not able to attend this year.  


Looking forward to seeing you at #ASCA20 in Seattle!  Consider submitting your proposal idea by September 3rd.


Comments