National Peer Helpers Appreciation/Recognition Week: March 19-23, 2018



I don't know if you have noticed, but I have not written a post in over a month (sigh).  Unfortunately, my life has been inundated with grant writing, training, and conferences so I have fallen short on keeping up with my high school counseling blog.  

Feeling the need to keep my blog current, I decided to come up for air long enough to post an event that means a lot to me as a peer helper coordinator.  Each year, the National Association for Peer Program Professionals sponsors a National Peer Helping Week. Not sure about National Peer Helping Week?  No worries!! Consider joining the National Association of Peer Program Professionals for their free February webinar.  This month's webinar will prepare peer helping coordinators on how to promote and recognize their peer helping programs.  All participants will learn about National Peer Helping Week and how to use our free kit.



Date: February 26th
Time:  6:00 PM EST

National Peer Helper Week
March 19-23, 2018

2016 Peer Helper Ceremony

Celebrating my students at their school


Looking forward to writing regular informational posts soon!  

Comments