Show Me the Money: #HSCCHAT September Chat

 
Although I missed the chat in real time, I was super excited to read the transcript from #HSCCHAT regarding scholarships for students.  This year my youngest child graduates from  high school and I am actually in the parent role this time.  Finding scholarships was never a interest for my other two kids, but this kid is different!  She is very motivated to write essays, comb numerous websites, collect community service hours, and hold leadership positions.  So,  since she is actively working the plan,  I don't  mind helping her search for scholarships.  Even though I have extensive knowledge about scholarships, I learned some great tips from Ashley Hill (@prepforcollege) that I think you will find helpful!! 

In addition, you can check out #HSCCHAT every 2nd Monday of the month. Next month's chat topic will focus on the SAT and hosted by Lauren Gaggioli.

#HSCCHAT-Scholarship Search

Comments