Want a great resource for your college bound students?
School counselors can...
- Receive access to college representatives who can actually speak one on one with your students. Think about hosting meetings with parents, students, and universities across the country. In fact, our school will sponsor several conferences for students who may not get the opportunity to speak to college representatives.
- Participate in monthly events like International Student Day and International University Day (coming in September)!
- Visit the online counselor center where you can request an online college meeting with an adviser, search for online college fairs, and download lesson plans. I use these lesson plans during our advisement sessions!!
- View live video casts.
- Have your students talk to real college students.
- Download posters and brochures.
- Get information to help students write a college essay, pay for college, choose a college, transfer to another college, and prepare for the SAT and ACT.
Check out this great resource today so that your counseling department can be the talk of the school!!